As we know WhatsApp is the most common app nowadays. Everyone uses WhatsApp for messaging, calling, photos, and video sharing. Mostly, we use Whatsapp on our Android or IOS phones. But it’s very irritating when we are working on a Laptop and getting messages on our phone. After every min, we need to check our phone for Whatsapp messages. It’s not only irritating but also affects our work productivity. It’s very pleasant for us if we use WhatsApp without checking our mobile. Is it not? Now, the question is this how to use WhatsApp on the laptop without the phone?
Currently, WhatsApp offers a multi-device beta program that gives users early access to try a new version of WhatsApp for Web, Desktop, and Portal. It allows WhatsApp users to use a linked number of devices without the need to keep their phones connected. You can also even do video calling from your laptop by using the Whatsapp video calling feature. It means you can use all of the WhatsApp features on your laptop that you are previously using on your phone.
How to Use WhatsApp on the Laptop without the Phone?
As we discussed above you can use Whatsapp on your Laptop but initially, you need to connect your Whatsapp on your Laptop by using your mobile Linked Device feature. It’s a one-time process and after that, you have no need to connect again and again. Here are the steps to use WhatsApp on your Laptop.
- Download WhatsApp for the laptop from its official site
- Open WhatsApp on your Laptop and you can get a QR code
- On the other hand, open WhatsApp on your phone and tap on the three-dotted icon, which is located on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on the Linked Devices option, then Press a green colored button LINK A DEVICE
- Scan QR Code from mobile
- Congrats, your Whatsapp is connected and you can use your Whatsapp on your Laptop with full features
I hope you like this guide and guide will help you to resolve your issue of WhatsApp connection on your Laptop.