Ringtones are one of the thing that has comes with the mobile and many are using ringtones for entertaining purpose and making your Smartphone interesting. You can use your android Smartphone for the number of applications and uses due to vast number of apps available. This makes android as one of the best operating system. You can also use your same Smartphone for making ringtones for android from any mp3 that you have on your Smartphone.
So do you want to convert our favorite songs into our smartphone’s ringtones? But most of the android user doesn’t know how to create ringtone from a MP3 song or music.
How to create Ringtone From Any MP3 Song in Android
For this we are going to make use the app which will create ringtone from any mp3 song from android. The app is absolutely free to download from play store and you will not face any difficulty while installing the app as well. So here is the step by step guide to create the ringtone by using the app.
- First of all Install Ringdroid for free from Google Play Store.
- Open Ringdroid app and You will see a list of song from your Smartphone.
- Now you need to Select your favorite song from the file. You can also record a new ringtone.
- Now you will see a slider on the screen. Select the part of the song that you want to be your ringtone You can hear the selected portion of the song as well.
- Finally save the portion of the song.
That’s it now you have created a ringtone from your favorite mp3 just by making use of your android Smartphone. Now you can set the portion of the mp3 as your ringtone anytime and you can also send it to your friends via whatsapp etc.
Also check: 5 Apps for Online music streaming
I hope this guide worked for you and in case you find any other alternative of the app make sure to share with us in the comments below. Also feel free to share the app with your other friends on social media.