Paytm is one of the popular E-wallets in India with over 100 million registered users. Along with the E-wallet facility, it also provides Mobile Recharge and Bill Payment services. Paytm was launched by Vijay Shekhar Sharma back in 2010, since then they have managed well to gain a lot of fame by consistently offering new features/services to the users. Apart from Recharges/bill payments, you can also purchase Electronic items, Home appliances, Large Appliances, etc. with great discounts and cashback offers.
In order to avail all the services, first, you need to register for an account in paytm. It’s very easy to get started with paytm, all you need is an email address and a mobile number to create an account. Today in this article I’m going to tell you the exact steps on how one can easily create an account in paytm within a few seconds.
You May Also Like: Best Free Racing Games For Android
How To Create A Paytm Account
- At first, you need to visit the official site of Paytm (You can also download the paytm app from the google play store/App store if you prefer mobile)
- Now click on login option, then select “Register” option.
- Enter your email address, Data Of Birth, and your Mobile Number in the registration form.
- On the next screen, you’ll be required to enter the OTP (One Time Password) which you will receive through SMS on your mobile.
- As soon as you complete the verification process, you can start using the Paytm wallet and its services.
- You would need to verify your Email address too by clicking on the verification link sent by paytm.
Note: You can also upgrade your paytm wallet by providing KYC documents to enjoy higher limits and benefits. Paytm wallet upgradation process might take up to 20-30 days after submitting the identification documents.
Patym is a very useful and trusted mobile wallet used by millions of people all over the country. You need to load money into your wallet to send money or to avail any service. You can load money in your wallet from your credit card, debit card, IMPS, and Net banking.
You may like: Best Web Browsers for Mac Users
Follow these steps to create an account in paytm easily; you can also your use wallet to receive payments/money from your customers/friends. In case if you encounter any serious issue, then don’t panic, immediately contact their customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any queries/doubts regarding the usage of paytm, feel free to comment them below.