Showbox is a very powerful app available on Google play store to watch and download different movies and your favorite TV series as well. It is one of the most downloaded app on Play store. With showbox it’s really handy to find and watch your desired video or song. It has a number of navigation, search and sorting enhancements what make it differ and of course a better choice than its competitors. But tough, this smart app is officially only available for Android users. It is really irritating that having the best apple store, still iPad and Apple iPhone OS users don’t have an access to the app.
Well if you want to install the app in your Apple Mac (Macintosh),here is a simple and easy to follow tutorial for you to download and install the Showbox app in your iOS devices.
How to Showbox for Apple Mac Pc
Since showbox is only available for Android devices, to run the app on your Mac you first got to install another app called Android Emulator.
An Android emulator is a simple application what makes it possible to run android apps on your mac or PC. The first choice of an Android emulator is to go with the free one called BlueStacks App player. With Bluestacks you can run Android apps on your mac for free. Here are detailed steps for installing bluestacks and then Showbox on your device.
- Search Google for Bluestacks and install it in your device (or simply click here to download it now)
- After installing the app, you will be asked to login with your Google id or create a new one. (Here you can choose any option as per your wish and preference.)
- Login with your exiting id or a new one.
- Search Google app store for Showbox (or click here).
- Once you find it in Play store, install it.
(You can also find APK file for the app, then you don’t need to login into Bluestacks and download the app from Play store.)
- STEPWhen the app is installed in your device, you can use it whenever you want. So, enjoy watching.
P.S. there are other Android emulators also available but Bluesatcks is most widely used among them. Another considerable options maybe Genymotion and Youwave.
Now, after the latest release of Android Lollipop one can also use Android studio available with Android SDK to run android apps on a Mac. Since Android SDK is officially available by Google, so you can use Showbox on you Mac without any guilt.
- This method will also work if you want to install Showbox in your Windows PC.
Recommended: Tubemate for PC and Mac Free (Windows 7/8/8.1)
How to download Showbox for iPad/iPhone and iOS/Apple:
Unfortunately, there is no Android emulator available for iPad and iOS. Thus, you can’t use original Showbox app on your iPad. However, you can get nearly the same experience another alternative available for all of Apple devices as well as Android. This app is called Moviebox and gives almost identical experience. It’s a real shame to write but iPad and iOS users still have to wait for the programmers to avail a version of Showbox in Apple app store, till then you have to satisfy yourself with Moviebox.
Moviebox is also available for installing in Mac, so if a Mac user doesn’t want to install an Android emulator, he can install this app, Moviebox.
To install Moviebox in your iPad follow the steps below:
- Use this link and download vShare.
- Install vShare.
- Launch it and hit trust.
- Now, search the app for Moviebox simply by tapping the search icon available in the app.
- It will show you the results to download Moviebox on your iOS/iPad.
- Now download Moviebox and install it.
- And that’s it; you’re done.
There are also other methods to install Moviebox in your iPad or iOS which involve more complex than this one.
P.S.sometimes vShare app can show an error message. In such case, wait for a few minutes and then try again.